about the universe forum commander Shop Now Commanders Circle
Product List FAQs home Links Contact Us

Friday, February 16, 2007

Another day at ADB

We're continually getting the company better organized. I give everybody a list of things to do and the details and priority, and they do them and send me notes on what was done and what needs something else before it can get done.

Crazy thing is, the employees are now sending ME lists of things for ME to do and I somehow end up doing them. I have got to learn to let go of some of the things I insist on doing myself, and then start teaching others to do the things only I can do.

Matt will be sending his first covers to press today(Friday), and will be learning how to work the printing companies' FTP sites (they're all different).

Vanessa has been getting the Amazon store up and running to see if we can find new customers over there. (If you already use our existing carts, please continue to do so.)

Vanessa has been cracking the whip. While I barely got communique 14 done on time, 15 is done a month early and I have already done the hardest parts of 16.

We're closing in on the final changes for the Tholian Attack rulebook.