about the universe forum commander Shop Now Commanders Circle
Product List FAQs home Links Contact Us

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Welcome to Origins

Jean Sexton writes:

It has been an exciting day for me. This is my first time at Origins and it is pretty fun. I’ve visited with the Federation & Empire players, and it was an experience! Gentlemen all, they’ve shepherded me through the basics of con stuff.

Steve Cole and Steve Petrick are just as grand in person as they have been through email. Tomorrow I get to explore the wonders of the ADB, Inc. booth (no, not an agonizer booth, but a vender booth!). I’m looking forward to learning more about Federation & Empire.

Tomorrow the Federation Commander tournament starts. Mike Filsinger is running that and is fascinating to listen to. I was privileged to hear some of the behind-the-scenes things and realized how much work goes into making the tournament a success.

So come on to Origins and you’ll have a grand time!