about the universe forum commander Shop Now Commanders Circle
Product List FAQs home Links Contact Us

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Progress Continues at ADB, Inc.

Steve Cole Reports:

I'm still feeling in good spirits. I'm losing weight and feeling more energy.

I have been getting a lot of stuff done. I've spent time catching up on back Email since Origins and getting progress made on a lot of projects.

There has been steady progress on Captain's Log #38. I got Gary Carney's article finished and sent to Jean. I fixed Loren Knight's article about Draco-Tholians so it would pass the Petrick Test and sent that back to Loren for final checks. I read Petrick's article on Arastoz and had him send the raw text to Jean for proofreading before I put it into Pagemaker.

I had a nice chat with Neale Davidson about Leanna's Fighting Starships. I had a nice chat with Todd Boyce about the miniatures for fighters, and the Tholian fighter he did.

I got started on the F&E Ship Information Tables again, doing two pages of reports for the Klingons, which covered four ships. Sigh. Twenty pages of that stuff to go.