about the universe forum commander Shop Now Commanders Circle
Product List FAQs home Links Contact Us

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Module Y2 Makes the Finish Line

This is Steven Petrick Posting.

Module Y2 needs a few final checks and it will be ready to go.

There is so much in it that it has grown to a 120 page SSD and a 100 page rulebook. I tried to stuff as much into it as I could, but somethings did not make the final cut. I wanted to include a Tholian MSC that would let you know just what Tholian units were available, but the MSC was so large I had to compromise and just all the Jindarian part to be added. I wanted to include an SSD of Early (and sublight) Skiffs, but there was no room, and they have been moved to Module Y3 for formal publication, but we will publish an interim SSD sheet in Captain's Log #38. Also in Captain's Log #38 will be some adjusted Paravian bases that did not make the cut for this product.

There is a lot in here, and I am grateful to the people who helped get it to the launching platform