about the universe forum commander Shop Now Commanders Circle
Product List FAQs home Links Contact Us

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Late Shift

This is Steven Petrick Posting.

It is Saturday Night, and of course I am here at the office working. But do not cry too many tears for me, I had a hard time getting to sleep Friday Night, and slept until about 1030 hrs. So I needed to be here to help make up for the time I lost.

SVC suspects he will be in the office most of tomorrow, and I will be here some of the day as well since my current little project is not done, it just keeps mushrooming more and more out of control. At least when it is done I will have the satisfaction of a job completed.

More time needs to be spent on Captain's Log #40 than has been spent on it so far. I am far, far, far behind the schedule I set for myself. Perhaps I will get some things done while SVC and Leanna are out of town. We shall see how much time Rambo and Isis make available to me, and how hard they try to keep me around to take care of them.