about the universe forum commander Shop Now Commanders Circle
Product List FAQs home Links Contact Us

Friday, September 04, 2009

Another day gone

This is Steven Petrick Posting:

SVC and Leanna have been enjoying their Colorado working vaction, spending much of today visiting a zoo.

Things here in the office have been quiet, with no apparent disasters while they are away. Their cats definitely miss them (well . . . miss being waited on hand and foot . . . I am a poor replacement since I do no spend the night there which leaves them to their own devices).

It is very difficult to get anything done while jumping around doing other tasks, more so than normal since SVC and Leanna are not here. I am looking forward to them being back so that I can start putting more time into just doing my own jobs.