about the universe forum commander Shop Now Commanders Circle
Product List FAQs home Links Contact Us

Friday, May 21, 2010

Who'll Stop Their Drones?

Long as we have been here, we've come under attack.
Hordes of fighters coming, and circling round our back.
Frigates blow like popcorn, trying to get back home.
And I wonder, still I wonder, Who'll stop their drones?

I went on to Kzintai, seeking victory or death.
Caught up in the battle, I struggled for my breath.
Battle plans and orders, shake me to my bones.
And I wonder, still I wonder, Who'll stop their drones?

Heard the warriors praying, how we called for war.
We rushed into the battle, how we begged for more.
Still the Kzintis fought us, tried to save their homes.
And I wonder, still I wonder, Who'll stop their drones?


Parody copyright (c) 2010 Stephen V. Cole