about the universe forum commander Shop Now Commanders Circle
Product List FAQs home Links Contact Us

Friday, July 15, 2011

Klingons: 101 Ways to Just Say "No!" to Attacking the Alliance, Part 2

11. The security officers asked me to stop by.

12. I'm doing door-to-door collecting for the Peace and Love in the Galaxy Campaign.

13. I'm checking the freshness dates on my dairy products.

14. I wrote a term paper and I'm waiting to see if it gets published.

15. My SSD is missing a box and I have to find it.

16. I'm writing down all the changes from the Commander's Rules to the Captain's Rules.

17. We're converting our ship's instruments to the metric system.

18. I'm trying to see how long I can go without saying the word "yes."

19. My mother said hair would grow on my palms and I would go blind if I did.

20. All the modules on my drones are null.

(to be continued)

c. 1992, Captain's Log #10, Amarillo Design Bureau, Inc.