about the universe forum commander Shop Now Commanders Circle
Product List FAQs home Links Contact Us

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Module C6 Blues

This is Steven Petrick posting.

I am working on trying to recreate what was lost in the crash. The rules section (which was not finished) has been trashed and is gone. Most (but not all) of the SSDs I had finished disappeared. I am currently trying to recreate the Paravian SSDs I had done (in truth, none of the Carnivon SSDs had been done before this point; I had meant to get them done last month, but I kept putting it off because I had not created the new Disruptor Cannon table with the overload function).

This is going to be a lot more pressure because I need to get my Captain's Log files started and running, all of which have dates certain that I cannot put off and need their own time. And of course all of the usual interruptions of my time are going to occur like getting ready for Origins.

Then there are continuing problems with the new computer which so far does not seem happy to work with me (I am doing the SSDs on Mike Sparks's computer). I have to get the SSDs done so I can do the Annexes, and the ship descriptions.

It is going to be an exciting couple of months.

And if I have not mentioned it, we need scenarios (my scenario file is trashed, so I will have to find time to piece together scenarios for Captain's Log while all this is going on, as well as Module C6 scenarios). And I really, really, really need people to write more command notes, term papers, assault notes, tactical notes, call out notes, and conquest notes. While the bulk files of previously submitted papers survived, there is not really a lot in them, and we need more.