about the universe forum commander Shop Now Commanders Circle
Product List FAQs home Links Contact Us

Friday, November 29, 2013

RANDOM THOUGHTS #172

Steve Cole's designs for Klingon T-Shirts.
      

1. Why are we doing transporter testing on animals when we have plenty of prisoners of war?
     

2. Did I offend you? Well, fine, I'll just kill you. I don't have time to deal with you being upset.
    

3. I have finally learned that I cannot please everybody, but it's fairly easy to burn entire planets to the ground.
    

4. Don't thank me for being so nice to you. It's just an act while my Marines get behind you.
   

5. Nothing is worse than that moment when you realize that the Klingon you're arguing with is carrying a disruptor.
     

6. I don't need for you to find the good in the Klingon soul. I just need you to sign the @#$% surrender documents.
     

7. So you think I'm in a blind rage? Wrong. I know exactly what I'm doing to you and exactly how much it hurts you. The blind rage is just an act to scare you into surrendering.
       

8. Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice Kzinti" while the crew loads the scatter-pack.
  

9. Some of my crew try very hard to be my best friend. Fools! They need to make friends with the agonizer booth technician.
     

10. It is better to fight and lose than live your life as a coward.