about the universe forum commander Shop Now Commanders Circle
Product List FAQs home Links Contact Us

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Wolf Dog Sexton on His Easter Day

Wolf Dog Sexton muses:

My Human Mom is fixing ham for Easter. She says that my doctor says ham isn't good for me to eat. All I know is that it smells yummy.

She spent a long time "dying eggs." She made some yellow and some blue so I could see them. (Yes, I can see colors.) Others are sort of muddy looking, but she likes them.

Mom says that the Easter bunny left me some toys. TOYS!

+++

Through with the toys. I chased a bunny once but it went very fast and I couldn't get it. I wonder if the Easter Bunny is fast. Do you think the Easter Bunny tastes good?

MOM GOT MY FAVORITE FOOD!! GONNA EAT MY FAVORITE FOOD!

+++

Mom and I went on our Long Walk today. I sniffed really hard for the Easter Bunny. I didn't smell him at all. I wonder if he cheats like the birds and flies places so I cannot smell him.

+++

I think I killed the Easter Bunny.



Well, at least until I want to kill him again. Tomorrow.

I hope your Easter is as good as mine.

Nap time. Later.